Non-destructive examinations in which we specialize.
Our non-destructive testing laboratory is carrying out Your examinations and inspections of welded structures, forgings, casts and rolled products. Beginning with: ferrite content, hardness, chemical composition or thickness measurements through traditional non-destructive tests and high-end modern NDT methods described in a separate bookmark. Our journey has begun in the shipyard industry: classical and specialized floating vessels as well as rigs and mining units, for the time being we’re involved in a series of projects in the scope of energy, mining, transport, marine and even food industry. We serve as an aid beyond what’s necessary. Our main fields of interest:
1. Wide range of non-destructive testing e.g. welds, forgings, casts
2. Structural object’s verification in relation to specified rules
3. Welded construction audits
4. Solving welding process issues
5. Verification of other NDT companies
With which industries do we co-operate with?
For the time being we carry out inspections for industries such as: offshore, petrochemical, power production and construction on components such as: pressure storage and carrier tanks, pipelines, both chemical and petrochemical reactors including appliances, transfer pipelines, underwater carrier and processing systems. Years of experience and our involvement in a series of multi-stage projects increases the reliability of decisions taken by our inspectors and eliminates human error reducing unnecessary financial costs due to needless repairs.
Why should you choose non-destructive testing by NAVITEST?
1. Comprehensive, extended service and professional assistance of specialized staff in a wide range
2. Rapid demand reaction and prompt reporting
3. Extreme variety of services provided
4. Over 30 years of experience
5. Not only NDT but further professional assistance
6. Experienced personnel
7. Reliable information about the weld’s condition
8. Largest, international companies find us trustworthy
9. Competitive prices
Under the following link you can find an up to date list of our accredited NDT examination techniques - link to Polish Accreditation Centre (PCA)