NAVITEST provides services in the area of supervision of the production of welded constructions, conformity assessment of finished products and preparation of as-built documentation. We have qualified engineers and welding inspectors (IWE and IWI-C). They can carry out the tasks listed in the standard PN-EN ISO 14731 „Welding Supervision - Tasks and Responsibilities”. Supervision of welding is required by the standards PN-EN ISO 3834-2 and PN-EN 1090.
Service performed supervision of the project can be divided into tasks such as:
- verification of the subcontractors and their certificates,
- verification of materials and their certificates,
- verification of welders and their certificates,
- welding inspections during production,
- verification of records kept by the contractor,
- monitoring progres of works,
- checking of anti-corrosion works,
- conformity assessment of the finished product and preparing for shipment,
- completing as-built documentation.