High-end NDT, which we’ve implemented by either accreditation or authorization of inspection societies.
Advanced non-destructive methods create possibilities that are out of range of classical NDT techniques. Applied methods allow to obtain a complete, more realistic information about the technical condition of the object in question with a simultaneous electronical image record. A totally new possibilities have emerged:
What do You gain when choosing advanced examination methods in NAVITEST?
1. Complete and accepted methods authorized by surveillance societies, standardized in detail. We possess recognitions for utilized examination techniques.
2. Serial tests of repeatable elements don’t influence the production process or its impact is lowered to minimum.
3. Lack of radiation-oriented problems when substitution of radiography with ultrasonic methods takes place. Inspection societies allow for such a shift what allows our clients’ to have measurable benefits.
4. Easy, client-friendly data for corrosion mapping allows for conscientious decision taking on the basis of acquired data.
5. No necessity of insulation disassembly when corrosion mapping is involved. Once an insulation part is dismantled it is problematic to be returned to its previous state. Money and time saving.
6. The availability of monitoring machines in service without them being stopped which allows to confirm their proper condition and planning of probable overhaul actions in advance.
All our utilized methods are thoroughly described in international and European standards and are accepted by approved inspection entities such as: UDT, DNV, and other. What was previously impossible now becomes a reality.
We encourage you to search for detailed information on our website and to contact our experts
Digital radiography (DR) – A modern method of recording a radiograph in digital form. Among digital radiography systems, there are indirect and direct systems. Intermediate systems for image recording use a phosphor-coated memory plate, which saves the latent image, which is read later by a special scanner. Direct systems use a digital CCD or CMOS detector to record radiation. The image of the tested object is displayed on the computer screen imme... Czytaj więcej
Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD) is one of the most sensitive and most accurate techniques for non-destructive examination of welded joints. Usage of TOFD allows for a very precise dimensioning of length and depth of cracks and other internal discontinuities. Unlike other ultrasonic techniques TOFD is not susceptible to an inconvenient orientation of the defect. Instead ultrasonic signal amplitude TOFD uses signals from diffraction waves to ascertain the loca... Czytaj więcej
The Phased Array (PA) technique is an extension of the classical method of ultrasonic echo, which is used for testing of welds, castings or forgings.
The PA probe comprises of many small ultrasonic transducers in a row, from each of which can be controlled independently. By changing, for example, the awaken time of the transducers to send ultrasonic waves one by one, the angle of the resultant ultrasonic beam can be set. In other words, the ultrasonic beam can be electronica... Czytaj więcej